Let’s face it. Our daily lives revolve around electricity.
A sudden power outage is a huge disruption and can even lead to major damage and expense. A backup generator is the ideal solution for peace of mind. The unit is wired into the home’s electrical system, automatically takes over at the first sign of an outage, and provides a continuous flow of power. Running on natural gas, the generator requires no refueling and runs for as long as necessary.
Generator Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
To hear more about the installation of a backup generator in Southern New Hampshire, contact the experts from MASI Plumbing, Heating & A/C at (603) 889-2331. We offer free estimates, flat rate pricing, and match your specific requirements to quality equipment. Installation is completed quickly and properly, and our fully licensed team further provides any necessary maintenance or repairs on all brands and models. Family owned and operated, with 55 years of local service, we offer dependable solutions across Nashua, Milford, Amherst, Hudson, & Merrimack, NH.
Some of the many benefits of adding a residential backup generator include:
- Automatic and immediate source of power during a blackout
- Continued operation of appliances, including HVAC system, refrigerator, and water heater
- Ensures safety and comfort during extreme weather
- No need to be on premises for start up
- Operates reliably during man-made and natural disasters
- Provides power for as long as necessary
- Safeguards against harmful voltage fluctuations and surges when power is restored
- Sump pump continues to operate and prevent flooding
Serving Southern New Hampshire
- Mont Vernon